Check out what’s happening this July at the Centerville Public Library! Our Summer Reading Program is in full swing. If you haven’t signed up yet, make sure to stop in and get started! And for a full list of Youth Services programs, check out our CPL Kids Blog.
Centerville Loves our Veterans! Announcing Operation C-LOV! We are looking for all veterans who have ever lived in Centerville or Center Township, in an effort to preserve this information for future generations. Please fill out our online survey to have your veteran’s information included in the C-LOV database. Alternatively, you can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (765) 855-5223.
And Save the Date! There will be a parade honoring our veterans on May 27, 2017, at 6 p.m. During the month of May, there will also be banners of honor, a treasure hunt to learn where our veterans served, and more! Stay tuned for announcements.
*Information collected will be used for exhibits and events in coming years to honor and commemorate those of our community who served our country, from the American Revolution to today. Information about living veterans will only be used locally.
Due to its success in 2016, the Indiana Department of Natural Resources has extended its Annual Parks Pass partnership with Indiana libraries for one more year!
- Centerville-Center Township Public Library has one state park pass available for check-out.
- The pass provides access to Indiana’s 32 state parks and state forest areas where admission fees are charged.
- Throughout 2017, patrons may check out the park pass and visit as many parks as you want in one week (7 days), no renewals.
- The pass is available on a first-come, first-served basis, so reservations for specific dates are not available.
- Late return fees will be charged at a rate of $1 per day, and a replacement fee of $50 will be added if the pass is lost or not returned.
- Ask us for more details. Call 765-855-5223.
Borrowers will be asked to complete a short survey at the library when they pick up passes.
This program is a partnership between the Indiana State Library and the Indiana State Parks. The goal is to provide library patrons the opportunity to visit the many beautiful Indiana state park locations.